Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Business (referred to as either “the Business”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to 3B’s Flowers Ltd, #106 – 4807 44 Avenue, Stony Plain, AB T7Z 1V5.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Alberta, Canada
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual including payment information required by the use of the Service
- Service refers to the Website, social media online presence, online store, orders by phone or mobile app.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Business. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Business to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Business, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Business in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to 3B’s Website, accessible from https://www.3bsflowers.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Business, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information for processing order payments, address and contact information that can be used to deliver product, contact or identify You or the recipient. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Billing information including phone number and address
- Recipient name, phone number and delivery address
- Payment information
- Appointment requests
- Comments on content
- Uploaded content and/or images
- Responses to surveys
- Registration for events
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available from Adobe.com
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Business, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us or a Third-party
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
When visitors leave comments on the site We collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If You upload images to the Service or provide them electronically to Us for posting to the Service, You should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website may be able to download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content and Links to other websites
Articles on this Service may also include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as You had visited the other website.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Business may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that may be available to You as a registered user.
- For order fulfillment, payment processing and delivery involving You, Your desired recipient, the Business or third-party service providers, including our Point-of-Sale provider and payment gateway, subscriptions, registration for special occasions or events, training, or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, services, or updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news and general information about the Business, our services and events which we offer.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, services, communications and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Third Party Point-of-Sale providers and Payment gateways: We may disclose Your Personal Data and Your Usage Data as required to process payments, verify identity and prevent fraudulent charges. Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- With other users: If You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
The Business will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or if We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Business’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Business may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency such as the Labour Relations Board).
Other legal requirements
The Business may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Business
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is highly important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that Personal and Usage Data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains a risk of harm. The internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of Personal Data beyond what is reasonably practical.
We are committed to using commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data including secure webservers located in Canada, available browser encryption, and utilization of reputable financial institutions and payment gateways. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination.
What rights you have over your data
If You have an account on this Service, or have left comments, You can request disclosure of the personal data We hold about You, including any data You have provided to Us through this Service. You can also request that We erase any personal data We hold about You that is stored on this Service or was obtained through this Service. This does not include any data that We are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our Service is intended to primarily provide and deliver floral arrangements, plants and associated products to individuals who have reached the age of majority, and therefore does not address anyone under the minimum employment age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers as soon as reasonably possible.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 780-968-6938